Love Is Blind is returning with first LIVE reunion in two weeks

Love Is Blind is returning with first LIVE reunion in two weeks

Jayme 0 4 03.29 20:06

hosts Nick Lachey and his wife Vanessa revealed their hit dating reality show on will be returning with .

In a preview for the upcoming special, the 49-year-old TV personality, who rose to fame as the lead singer of the multi-platinum-selling boyband 98 Degrees, asked viewers if they were ready for a 'spoiler.'

'Spoiler Alert!

There are no spoilers,' his spouse, 42, interjected, before he confirmed the news that they 'actually have no idea what's going to go down at this reunion.'

Nick then explained that Love Is Blind will be the 'first live reunion in the history of Netflix.' 

During the reunion special, the couples and singles from season four will share their 'reactions to watching their stories unfolds' and provide an update on their relationship statuses.  

Exciting: Love Is Blind hosts Nick Lachey and his wife Vanessa revealed their hit dating reality show on Netflix will be returning with its first live reunion on April 16

'I'm holding on for dear life,' Nick said on the Today show.

'It's going to be a lot to digest. The reunion gives everybody a chance to clear the air, get those questions answered. And doing it live is certainly going to add a whole other layer of intrigue.'

This season followed Brett Brown, Tiffany Pennywell, Zack Goytowski, Bliss Poureetezadi, Chelsea Griffin, Kwame Appiah, Marshall Glaze, Jackie Bonds, Paul Peden and Micah Lussier. 

This may be the first time fans will see Kwame and Micah discuss their flirty behavior during a pool party after their respective engagements, Zack rebounding with Bliss after parting ways int he pods and allegations of bullying from certain contestants. 

Many viewers are also hoping that Irina Solomonova, who first accepted Zack's proposal in the pods, will address her unkind behavior toward her castmates. 

On Sunday, she apologized to the people she 'mistreated' on the show after fans called her out for being a 'mean girl.'

'The first thing I want to say is that I have privately apologized to the people that I have hurt and mistreated,' she told her Instagram followers. 

Irina continued: 'Second of all, I wanted to say I am so, so, so sorry for the people that watched the show that felt frustrated, angry, hurt by the way that I was mistreating people on the show.

It was very immature and naïve of me in a lot of those situations.' 

She went on to reflect on how 'being on the show was like getting a mirror put in front of your face' and 'seeing yourself from a different perspective.' 

Live reunion: In a preview for the upcoming special, the 49-year-old TV personality, who rose to fame as the lead singer of the multi-platinum-selling boyband 98 Degrees, asked viewers if they were ready for a 'spoiler'

'Spoiler Alert!

There are no spoilers,' his spouse, 42, interjected, before he confirmed the news that they 'actually have no idea what's going to go down at this reunion'

Coming soon: Nick then explained that Love Is Blind will be the 'first live reunion in the history of Netflix'

Messy season: This season followed Brett Brown, Tiffany Pennywell, Zack Goytowski, Bliss Poureetezadi, Chelsea Griffin, Kwame Appiah, Marshall Glaze, Jackie Bonds, Paul Peden and Micah Lussier

'That opened up so much to me and I'm still processing and going through everything that happened,' she concluded. 

The reunion marks Netflix's second live program, after airing Chris Rock's livestreamed comedy special last month.

Earlier this year, it was announced the streaming platform would be streaming the Screen Actors Guild Awards live, starting in 2024. 

Netflix's foray into live events could pave the way for it to add live sports into its lineup, as it has reportedly bid for tennis programs in select European countries.

Some executives believe Netflix could help smaller sports, like surfing, gain massive audiences, sources told the .

It's rivals, such as Amazon and Apple, have already begun to acquire sports streaming rights.

Amazon's Prime Video also host Thursday Night Football, while Apple hosted Major League Baseball games last season. 

Lots of questions: This may be the first time fans will see Kwame and Micah discuss their flirty behavior during a pool party after their respective engagements, Zack rebounding with Bliss after parting ways int he pods and allegations of bullying from certain contestants

About time: Many viewers are also hoping that Irina Solomonova, who first accepted Zack's proposal in the pods, will address her unkind behavior toward her castmates 

Expanding: Netflix has suffered major losses last year, after experiencing a 63 percent market drop in April, shedding around $170billion in value

Netflix has suffered major erotica99.com losses last year, after experiencing a 63 percent market drop in April, shedding around $170billion in value.

It also lost nearly 1million subscribers by July.

Netflix lost subscribers in the first two quarters this year, although it said it wasn't as big as expected.

Analysts who had anticipated the smaller subscriber losses pointed to the streamer's popular series Stranger Things, which released a new season in two parts -- one at the end of the second quarter, and one at the end of the third.

The staggered release strategy was widely seen as a means of preventing users from subscribing just to watch the show and quickly cancelling their membership.

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info