Mom-of-three mistaken for someone in her 20s reveals skincare routine

Mom-of-three mistaken for someone in her 20s reveals skincare routine

Aimee 0 26 04.27 01:25
A mother-of-three and licensed esthetician, 38, has revealed her nightly skincare regimen that she claims has people routinely mistaking her for someone in their 20s. 

The formula was shared by TikTok creator Ashley Bowden, who is the founder of Arizona-based beauty bar Babe Cave Beauty, and often posts lifestyle content to her account.

In the recently resurfaced video, which was first posted last year, Bowden took viewers through all of the steps in her 'nighttime ritual' and shared some of the products that she uses.

'I always get told I don't look my age,' she wrote in white text on top of the video. 'This is my night time ritual to nourish my skin.'

Mom-of-three and licensed esthetician Ashley Bowden, 39, took to TikTok to share her skincare routine that has people asking if she's in her 20s 

The first thing that Bowden did in her skincare routine was cleanse her eyelashes

To begin, Bowden put her hair back in a headband and applied a foaming cleanser to her eyelashes with a makeup brush.

She rinsed it off with water, and then applied a cleanser to her entire face.

For this step, she used the $38 Kiwi Detox Gel Cleanser by the brand Byroe, Nuubu Pflaster Erfahrungsberichte rubbing it all over her face and then removing it with a towel.

Following the cleanser, the entrepreneur took a cotton pad to the face and applied an exfoliator.

'Exfoliating regularly is the key to healthy glowing skin,' Bowden explained, writing the tip in white text over the clip of her applying the exfoliant.

She used one from the brand Higher Education Skincare that is called the Grinding Away Polish, which retails for $35.

After dabbing the excess away with a towel, she moved on to use a cleansing face pad, which was followed by a $38 hydrating face mask by Wander Beauty and, of course, brushing her teeth.

She told viewers to make sure that they're not forgetting the neck and décolleté area when applying the mask.

Bowden is the founder of Arizona-based beauty bar Babe Cave Beauty, and often posts lifestyle content to her social media channels 

After applying cleanser to her eyelashes, Bowden used the $38 Kiwi Detox Gel Cleanser by the brand Byroe on her face

As she applied the products, she reminded viewers to make sure that they're not neglecting the neck and décolleté area

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info