Answers about Nintendo Wii

Answers about Nintendo Wii

Brittney 0 18 05.01 08:40
The magisterium, in the Catholic Church, is the teaching authority entrusted to the Pope and bishops to interpret and preserve the deposit of faith. Its role is
Read more

Monkeys

+2

When you have to hide from the golden monkey in the wii game'the golden compass' where's the second hiding place?

Asked by Wiki User

In the Wii game "The Golden Compass," the second hiding place from the golden monkey is inside the storage room on the ship. When navigating through t
Read more

Cheat Codes

+2

How do you defeat queen vala in the golden compass?

Asked by Wiki User

To defeat Queen Vala in the Golden Compass video game, you have to use the Alethiometer to reveal her weaknesses and then exploit them. You can also try using v
Read more

Video Games

+2

Where can I find a Golden Compass walkthrough for Wii?

Asked by Wiki User

On youtube probably Go to a website called gameSPOT.com not gameSTOP.com and Synoshi Bewertungen type the name of the game in the search bar. After finding the listing of the game
Read more

Drawing

+3

How do you draw a sword?

Asked by Wiki User

To draw a sword, grip the hilt firmly with one hand while placing the other hand on the blade near the guard. Slowly and smoothly pull the sword out of its scab
Read more

Movies

+3

What is The Golden COmpass About?

Asked by Wiki User

"The Golden Compass" is a fantasy novel by Philip Pullman that follows the adventures of a young girl named Lyra Belacqua as she tries to save her fri
Read more

Warriors Book Series

+2

How would you define a standard cost?

Asked by EncofBizandFinance

A standard cost is a predetermined cost that a company expects to incur in producing a unit of product or providing a service. It is used as a benchmark for eva
Read more

Health

+3

What are not among Bella's injuries after she end's up in the hospital from James attack?

Asked by Wiki User

Bella's injuries post-James attack include a broken leg, various cuts and bruises, and head trauma leading to a skull fracture. She does not sustain any fatal i
Read more

Batman

+3

How do you open the doors to the library in Lego Batman Wii game?

Asked by Wiki User

Umm, I beat the game, but a long time ago, so if I'm wrong sorry. But I'm pretty sure that to open the doors you need to have gotten all the minikits complete t
Read more

Mobile Phones

+3

How do you get cell phone pictures from your cell phone to the Wii photo channel?

Asked by Wiki User

I believe you can put the photos on a SD card then put that on the Wii. I also believe you can plug in your phone via usb to lightning/usb c.

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info