Stephen Fry says he lost an 'astonishing' 5st using a weight-loss drug

Stephen Fry says he lost an 'astonishing' 5st using a weight-loss drug

Christina 0 8 05.09 08:59
Stephen Fry says his 'astonishing' weight loss came at a price, after a 'fat jab' caused him to vomit up to five times a day.

The actor, 66, was an early proponent of Ozempic, an obesity drug that is all the rage in Hollywood - with celebrity fans including Sharon Osbourne, 71, and Amy Schumer, 42.

But Fry has become the latest big name star to warn of the dangers of the drug after feeling its grim after-effects, Theanex Erfahrung The Mirror reports.

The star says he happened to be in America when he read about Ozempic, and asked his doctor about getting a prescription.

Initially, Fry says he was pleasantly surprised by the drug's effectiveness and found it stopped all of his cravings for food and alcohol.

Comedian and actor Stephen Fry, 66, says he lost an astonishing five stone in just four months after taking the weight loss drug Ozempic - but he suffered chronic bouts of vomiting

Fry says he was at his heaviest in April 2019 when his weight came to nearly 21st

He said: 'The first week or so, I was thinking, "This is astonishing. Not only do I not want to eat, I don't want any alcohol of any kind. This is going to be brilliant.

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info