Basic Contractors Close To Me In Crestone, Colorado

Basic Contractors Close To Me In Crestone, Colorado

Sienna 0 4,044 2023.04.27 06:44
Bonus room could probably be used as an extra bedroom or office. Detached, heated carriage home with spacious loft. This 3BD/1.75BA 1316sf home has beautiful views! White oak hardwood & lovely tile flooring. Hickory cabinets, granite tile counter-tops, closet pantry, stainless-steel home equipment, and a butcher block serving bar improve the kitchen. ETS heater utilizing off-peak electrical energy, with wooden range back-up.

Beautiful house within the Grants with mature timber providing a lot of privacy! Spacious one bed room with plenty of room for an workplace. Balcony off the master with pretty Southern views. Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards and views of the mountains.

It sits on ~1/2 acre lot close to town on paved roads and backs to greenbelt in Chalet I. It has 2 giant view decks and a fenced, landscaped yard. A uniquely designed residence with two properties in a single surrounding a beautiful fenced garden courtyard. Use as duplex residing or a house with separate home-based business. This 980 sf duplex has two complete separate units. One unit is 600sf and the second unit is 380sf.

Exquisitely-maintained 1760sf 3BD/2BA rancher in a private location backing to greenbelt, simply off paved road with handy access to town. Beautiful hardwood flooring all through, an incredible kitchen with a large pantry, a separate wing for the Master Suite, and oversized patio windows, offering magnificent mountain views. It sits on two heaps, backs to greenbelt, and has open space across the road. The exterior remodeling crestone co (www.antikpedia.com) is rounded-out by an attractive round gravel drive and storage shed.

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info